1) Sexuality? straight
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Eddie Redmayne
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "Augustus slammed the gas"
4) What do you think about most? My future
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? My Cousin about Harry Styles haha
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? with my clothes on....
7) What's your strangest talent? I can bend my pinky without my ring finger bending.. its wierd..
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence) what?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? um like a funny one in choir because I had to pee really bad but nothing good..
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? 3 seconds ago haha : )
11) Do you have any strange phobias? giraffes, ants, mostly harmless shit.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? I unintentionally got a bee stuck up my nose, It hurt like hell.
13) What's your religion? Catholic.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Playing volleyball on the grass : )
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? both, really depends on the situation!
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? ohhh R5 is my fav. but One Direction is a wicked close 2nd!!!
17) What was the last lie you told? "I can't talk now I need to clean my room"
18) Do you believe in karma? hell yeah
19) What does your URL mean? 'abby' is my name and 'rocks my socks' is a wicked old R5 song!
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? weakness; my looks. strength; being a performer so I don't have stage fright.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Eddie Redmayne, Harry Styles
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? no..
23) How do you vent your anger? I literalaly cry A LOT
24) Do you have a collection of anything? empty plastic water bottles
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? video chatting online
26) Are you happy with the person you've become? not really physically but mentally and stuff yes.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? I don't know...
28) What's your biggest "what if"? what if I don't make it in the entertainment industry
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? neither.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. my blanket on my best for both.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell? fresh linens.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? Brockton, Massachusetts
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? EAST COAST HELL YEAH
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Harry Styles
35) To you, what is the meaning of life? whatever you want it to be
36) Define Art. expressing yourself
37) Do you believe in luck? yes
38) What's the weather like right now? cloudy and misty
39) What time is it? 4: 56 p.m
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? i don't drive, I'm taking drivers ed though.
41) What was the last book you read? To Kill A Mockingbird
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? nope.
43) Do you have any nicknames? My name is Abigail, so I guess abby, or ab.
44) What was the last movie you saw? LES MISERABLES AND I WAS FREAKING AMAZING
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? I had stitches on my thumb.. I'm kinda injury- immune.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? no they scare me.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now? the Les Mis album, Eddie Redmayne
48) What's your sexual orientation? I don't know what that means.. but I'm a girl who likes boys... so yeah.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? yes.
50) Do you believe in magic? nope.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? depends.
52) What is your astrological sign? I don't know what that means..
53) Do you save money or spend it? spend mostly its really bad haha
54) What's the last thing you purchased? a shirt from Kohls
55) Love or lust? what?
56) In a relationship? nope
57) How many relationships have you had? 2
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? yes
59) Where were you yesterday? The movies then a cafe
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? my blanket that I'm laying on
61) Are you wearing socks right now? yes
62) What's your favorite animal? llama or a mongoose
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? I literally am an amazing flirt. So I just talk a lot I guess.
64) Where is your best friend? in Manchester, New Hampshire
65) Spit or swallow?(; I'm a virgin... but I spit out my toothpaste after I brush my teeth ;)
66) What is your heritage? Irish, English, basically we are from around the UK area.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? sleeping.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name? I honestly wouldn't know. I don't really think about that stuff.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? no I wouldn't know how haha
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? yes
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? save the dog. I can always find a another job but that dog won't have another life.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? I would tell my family and friends, and I would be freaking terrified, but I would spend the rest of my days with my family.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. trust.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? C'mon C'mon by 1D : )
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 7712
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? honesty.
77) How can I win your heart? Be kind and respectful to everyone
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? depends.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? auditioning for Beauty and the Beast 3 years ago at my old theatre.
80) What size shoes do you wear? 10 in womens.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "All I wanted, but nothing i needed"
82) What is your favorite word? the word mongoose just makes me smile : )
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. love.
84) What is a saying you say a lot? wicked.
85) What's the last song you listened to? Die Young by Ke$ha
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? Pink and blue, but separetly not together.
87) What is your current desktop picture? a panda
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? anyone who thinks Its okay to abuse innocent people.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? none. i'll answer anything : )
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? call the police, then scream and probably pee myself.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? I can be invisible whenever I want to
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? The 2nd act when I was in Thoroughly Modern Millie!
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? All the times my mom got sick and was in the hospital for months on end.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? HARRY FREAKING STYLES
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Manchester, New Hampshire
96) Do you have any relatives in jail? nope
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? yeah probably
98) Ever been on a plane? yes many times.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? be a leader, not a follower.